Although I will always recommend The Lost Saxons series, the end to Lost Saxons fell a little short for me.

I wanted to love Mackenzie and Dane's story as much as I loved Beth and Logan and Liv and Dean, but it felt a little rushed and a lot instalove for me.

I though after the last three books had paid so much attention to Lucas lazy, shiftless behavior that he would have more character development rather than what happened between him and Lola.


I did really enjoy Dane's feelings for Mackenzie and that he never wavered, even though he knew that was probably going to cause some pain. I was glad to see a happier ending than I though would be possible for all four Harlow brothers, and I do hope we'll see the Lost Saxons show up in some of Jessica Ames upcoming Manchester MC novels.

Comments

Popular Posts