A big, beautiful novel full of passion, Fallen MC men, and some really SIZZLIN' HOT SEX!!

I swear Giana knew exactly what I needed right now, and gave me exactly that in Nova and Lila's story!

I was so glad to start with Nova and Lila at their beginning, to get their origin story, and to know why Lila fell so hard for him. And I felt her genuine confusion as they grew, and Nova suddenly wasn't worth anyone's love, Lila tries so hard to bring him back to her and Nova just isn't ready to hear it.


There's plenty of back and forth angst while Nova and Lila both sling some pretty harsh words at each other, and awesome one on one girl time with Harleigh Rose and Lila, as they're growing, that is so sweet and poignant it brought tears to my eyes.

I hope everyone else sees the amount of love, grit, and passion poured into this book by Giana. She gives every book her everything, but this book shows the growth of each member of the club and the club itself as they endure so much more than anyone should in such a short timespan.

Six SIZZLIN, SMOKIN ⭐'s for The Fallen MC's undeniably hottest couple in Lila and Nova, if they can just figure out how to stick it out!




Comments

Popular Posts