You’re a hard man to love, Arlan Steele.”

One of the things I love best about RB Hillard's writing is that she jumps straight into the action (and sometimes more!) from the very first page! This story is phenomenal, and I found myself falling in love with Arlan Steele with every paragraph!

"She was a glutton for punishment, especially when Arlan Steele was the one doing the punishing."


Luciella was AMAZING! I don't know many other women that are going to have a war of words with the guy they're falling for at 4 am, but I was both immensely proud and profoundly sad that she was not only willing to take up for herself, but that she was willing to say goodbye to Arlen for good.

Die For Her is an amazing book with a phenomenal finish, and part of one of my favourite new MC series of 2020! RB Hilliard knows how to write conflicted heroes seemingly as easily as breathing. 6 ⭐s for Die For Her, I can't WAIT to see who's up next in Hilliards Steele Raiders!



Comments

Popular Posts