I fell in love with M. Robinson's words in El Diablo almost four years ago, and she renewed that love with Aiden's words in the Pierced Hearts Duet.

After Choosing Us all I can say is WOW!! M. Robinson has blown my mind and broken my heart again!

I have so many questions, and I feel like Journey knows ALL the answers!

M. Robinson knows how to drag you in, and bring you to your knees, falling in love with a man you've never seen but can hear his voice in your head as you read.


It is hard, and heartbreaking, when you read a book thet you know the author gave her heart for. But it's heartbreaking in all the best ways, because she meted out those words as she cried, burying a piece of her in every word.

Pierced Hearts is sad, heartwrenching, guilt ridden anger, but in the end it is hope wrapped in the arms of a baby with the brightest blue eyes. 5 brilliant stars for the author who gives everything she has, and surpassed herself five times over with Choosing Us and Choosing You.


Comments

Popular Posts