"You were my light when everything around me was shrouded in darkness.”

A super fun ride with the only female in the Scarsi family, Eden.

As a super fan of Mafia romance, I was surprised by Eden's job, as most Mafia women aren't exposed to that side of Mafia life. I was also surprised that the senior Scarsi, Eden's father had waited so long between Xander failing to pay his debts and Mr. Scarsi putting out the order to have him taken care of.



A lot of X-394 is obviously fanciful, and the only part I was slightly disappointed in with was Eden suddenly having a 'crisis of conciousness' when she goes to
take care of Xander and suddenly can't do it. I'd like to see a female in the world of Mafia romance taking pleasure in the things she has to do.

All in all a very fun, sexy book based on the Scarsi family's daughter and sister, Petal, and Xander Royce, the man who stole over $100k from Mr. Scarsi.

Comments

Popular Posts