I enjoyed most of Violent Delights very much, however I felt it dragged in some places. I was stunned by Natalia's brattiness, but I understand some men and women enjoy having to settle her down. The nature of the slow burn is AMAZING in this story, but I thought it paired well with the angsty nature of behavior between Christiano, Natalia, and Diego.



I really do wonder who was realy manipulating Natalia to bend her to their will. By the end I could recognize Dante's manipulation tactics fairly easily, but I do wonder if I'd feel that way if Christiano had not put that bug in Natalia's ear.

I definitely think Violent Delights earned a solid 4, and I've already purchased the second on audio because I NEEEEED to know what Ms. Hawkins is going to throw at us next!

Comments

Popular Posts