🖤💜ZOMG y'all, it's almost time for Dolly & Edge to be #LIVE, and this teaser is next level fu@king HOT!!💜🖤 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥



💜 🖤 💜 🖤 💜 🖤 💜

“Are you a whore?” She pales and tries to hop off. I grab her, easily stopping her so that our faces are inches apart. It’s a mistake because in an instant, her unique candy smell sinks into me.

“You don’t have to be ashamed. Like mother like dau—” And she moves to slap me, her small hand connecting with my cheek.

She’s not strong enough to do any damage and I smile. Dolly has no idea what I’ve become.



“You need to be careful, Dolly.” I grab her hand and place it on my hard cock. She looks almost stunned. “That kind of play turns me on.”

“What’s happened to you?” she whispers.

I let go of her hand so I can cage her in as she leans back having no choice but to grab on to me.

“Prison.”

Add Repent to your TBR -> https://bit.ly/RepentCR_TBR

BLOGGER SIGN UP: https://forms.gle/HXAbqAUuq91CACFt7

Special thanks to Ashlee of Ashes and Vellichor for this GORGEOUS video!

#comingsoon #Disciples #EdgeandDolly #MCRomance #CassandraRobbins #MayRelease #TBR

Comments

Popular Posts