"There is nothing I can do but wait, but for what I don't know.
I don't know when it will happen.
I wait.
And wait.
And wait."

Grenade is a deeper foray into Ben's life and family, and Isaacs life and family. At the same time we're no closer to who is calling the shots here, it's difficult to determine if Blair can trust Ben, Isaac, or no one at all.

Annie has created an amazingly, beautifully descriptive world, moving back and forth between Scotland and England, between the three - Ben, Isaac, and Blair. The darkness can still be seen to be hovering over the horizon, and over the tarnished crown all 3 want to wear.



One of the hottest, most fascinating books I've found so far in 2020, the sexual energy, and what I believe is true love, between Blair, Ben and Isaac is off the charts!! The kindness between the three is beautiful. A gorgeous novel of palace intrigue, the political lives of three very strong individuals, and the torture each man feels in trying to keep their families from destroying their lives and the difficult task of keeping Blair physically safe has drawn me back 3 times!

Every time I've read this book I've found new and intriguing pieces to fall in love with! Start with Chandelier, and I believe you'll find love, and maybe lust (SO DAMN HOT!!), in these 5 star gems!!

Comments

Popular Posts