When I started Possession I had no idea who Declan was, how he and his wife would fall apart, and then be kept apart by their families. By the end of the first chapter I was in love, not with Declan although he is SO SEXY HOTTT, but with Author A.M. Johnson and her use of the english language. One of my favourite writers, she has the ability to write love, in cursive, on the page for my heart to break over again and again. 



Declan is PHENOMENAL, his depression flavors every part of him and, in kind changes his personality depending on mood. Viewing someone else's depression under a microscope always delivers a slap that makes me scratch at my own to see how we could be friends, maybe more.

This entire book was a dream to dip myself in over and over, gaining pleasure in seeing myself and my wife's illnesses mirrored back. A.M. Johnson has broken my mind and heart wide open again!

📸: Ariadni Basulto


Comments

Popular Posts