Made my month!! 6 Over The Top Stars!

What do you do when Lucy Score drops a book? You 1-click that bad boy and spend the rest of the day falling in love with Linc!!

I don't know what I expected, but it was not this. A sweet hearted, kind man, truly invested in his community watching while everyone else falls in love and starts their lives. Meanwhile he's hanging on as 'Mr.Right Guy for Right Now'.

This book has everything I love, law enforcement, first responders, adrenaline spikes from the action, steamy sexy times, and Lucy Score's pentiant for making us laugh. Oh, and dogs, lots of dogs.

I fell in love with Mack the first time I heard her voice in my head and imagined those bottle green eyes. That hard charging, git it done now attitude is like an aphrodisiac for me, and I can't imagine walking away from that.

But if both parties are used to years of hurt and disappointment (even if they don't acknowledge it as disappointment) do they ever stand a chance together? It's time to get real and see if they're made to stick.

And a special thanks to Lucy for sharing her Sunshine with us, and reminding us again "everyone is worthy of love." This is an absolute diamond of a book, and I can't wait to see what Ms. Score has up her sleeve next!!

Comments

Popular Posts