LouLou and Daddy Zeus are HOT, sexy, perfection on every page!

I read this book over the course of 8 hours. I opened it, fell in, and couldn't claw my way out. Zeus is the best Anti-Hero I think I've ever seen, and watching Louise morph into LouLou touched my soul and brought me to tears. I grew up much the same way she did (without badass bikers unfortunately), and am stunned to this day as to why blood can't understand the need for chosen family. LouLou is proof that ladies can grow up to be bada**, and still have the soul of an angel. Thank you Giana Darling for writing wonderful characters that draw me in and make my heart bleed. I can't wait to read H.R.'s story, I just know she and Danner are going to be smoking HOT!

**this is a re-read, with the original review with two minor changes. When I finished this evening I discovered it was only posted on Goodreads. It has now been added to Amazon and Bookbub.com. **

Comments

Popular Posts