Let There Be Light
By Author A.M. Johnson

*this review is from a while ago, but I'm going to choose one author to favourite for the week, even as I review new books.*

If you haven't yet read A.M. Johnson's writing, let me tell you she writes poetry in novel form. Beautifully chosen words and scenes will make you fall in love with Camden and Royal almost as soon as you crack the book!

Six full stars, a beauty everyone should read!

This is my first book by A.M. Johnson and I am blown away! The beauty of her words, the relationship of two beautiful unsure young men, this book was EVERYTHING!

I was concerned that there would be more anger, but this entire book was built on love, and I'm so blessed to have been able to enjoy it.

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 --> http://bit.ly/LTBLUS
#Free in #KindleUnlimited



Comments

Popular Posts