Drake and Evie aren't DARK, they are pitch black, and if light kink is not your jam, then this is not the book for you. I like almost anything kink related, and even I got a little jittery reading this! In spite of that, the hurt is SO GOOD I could not put it down.

If you're still here, OMFG, this is the book for you! Drake has Evie picked out, claimed and named. The only problem is, she doesn't know any of this.

Drake is not a good guy, he's not even an anti-hero. Somehow I still found myself cheering him on as he took out the trash. Drake relies only on himself to back up his words, and he's surrounded by incompetent, washed out hacks.

Can Drake and Evie be together without someone, even him, trying to kill them? Read on as Erin Trejo shows how even the DARKEST couple can find their own version of Happy.


Comments

Popular Posts