✨️Spicy, Enemies To Lovers!!✨️

   Jessica Peterson knows how much I love a Cowboy Romance, but Colt gave me a run for my money!!

Colt Wallace and his family have hired Lainey Brown to give their family an uplift, with new marketing, platform, etc and a new website within 3 months - a very short time line.

This is all a shock to Colt, as he didn't hire anyone, and he normally does ALL the hiring. His Daddy hired her because he knew he would catch Colt on the backfoot, not because he didn't really want her but because Colt is worried. Lainey is worried too though, she's worried that she won't do a good enough job for the grouchy man in the HOT, wrangler package.

And y'all that is ALL that's needed to start one of the BEST hate f**k books I have read in years! Jessica Peterson even brings out the handcuffs, but not in the way you think *swoon*! That scene was SO DAMN HOT, I had issues.

Then there's the fact that Lainey won't let him kiss her. 

"Why won't you let me kiss you?" "Aren't we enemies? I pant.  Enemies don't kiss." 

"I am a Goner, I think wildly as I float back to earth. I am a Motherclucking Goner"

"I won't let him kiss my mouth. But this kiss and the one that came before it‐‐those might just be the most intimate kisses of all.

Lainey is definitely the sweetest FMC I've seen all year. Her heart for Colt, AND Colt's son, there were so many scenes that just flat out made me cry. 


The tenderness with which Colt suggests therapy about her mother. If you've had a rough life with your Mama then you'll know, but even if you haven't, I think every young woman can look back on this and see the hardships we had as teens moving into adults.

Anyone that is the oldest daughter, this book may wrap itself around your heart. If ykyk, especially living in the South what it's like to never have any help, etc. I can't imagine the joy there would have been to find an oldest son and compare notes and lives.

Jessica Peterson writes with a tenderness, a heat, and a spice that keeps me coming back for more every single time!!  

Colt is a God Tier start to the Double U Ranch Series, and I cannot WAIT for MORE! Beck is gonna blow yall's mind.


Click here to purchase:

https://a.co/d/05xQ3Dlp


#JessicaPeterson #DoubleU1 #AlphaHero #SingleDadCowboy #AgeGapRomance #HandcuffsasForeplay #EnemiesToLoversBanter #ForcedProximity #SpicyBarnScene #BossEmployee #BlueCollarHero

 

Comments

Popular Posts