🌙🔮 Fabulous, Suspenseful New Fated Mates!!🌙🔮

   I'm so glad to be back in Jess Bryant's world of shifters again, I'm absolutely in love with Wren and Logan!!

Logan and Vivian, his sister, get called back to Shadow Pines thinking their Dad is dead and it's now time for Logan to take the mantle as Pack Alpha, only to find things are very different when they arrive.

Wren is busy working trying to find out who really killed her older sister Lark when she runs into the guy she's hated since had the gall to run away the night her sister died, before he could answer any questions.


I loved the suspense in Shadow of Fury, and the automatic lust these two have for each other, even if they're going to fight it most of the way through! It's so hot, and at the same time I feel so bad for everything Wren is going through with her family, they're just not who she needs in the moment.

The side characters are absolutely so well done, we get to see Gia again from a former pack for just a little bit of time, and don't really get much in the way of why she's leaving again. I loved Dominic , the Enforcers family, and how much explaining they do all the way through the book. I felt such grief with both Darren and Dillon, what Darren had been forced into and what Dillon thought he lost.

I love Shadow of Fury, and I think we'll get to see the building out of the storyline and more of Shadow Pine with Dominic's book coming up next, and I'm so EXCITED for it!! 

 

Read it now: https://shrtm.nu/sofury


#JessBryant #ShadowOfFury #ShadowPine #WaywardMates #WrenAndLogan #EnemiesToLovers #Shifters #FatedMates #RomanticSuspense #ParanormalRomance

Comments

Popular Posts