🔮✨️ Fabulously Sublime Hate To Love Fantasy Romance!!✨️🔮

    Ella Fields has fascinated me once again with Amid Clouds and Bones! Her writing is sublime, and transports me to worlds I could never even have imagined. It is so beautiful, scarred, ugly, and wondrous that even hours later I'm wishing I could go back and visit Cloud Castle anew.

Ataken and Mildred have the best hate to love relationship you may ever find, the push and pull between them for years is absolutely exquisite, and I've been absolutely sucked in for days. 

I don't normally read high fantasy, so it takes me a while to get through the world building, but I was absolutely enthralled with the halflings, faeries, monsters, and the felynx might have been the cutest thing ever!! 


Mildred's ability to masterfully manipulate those around her is one of my favorite things about her. I adore her snark, and ability to survive in a world not entirely meant for her. There were times I wanted to cry for her, that things were so hard and not easy to figure out, but isn't it like that for most of us these days?

Ataken is also a master manipulator, but sometimes those morally grey characters are the ones I find the sexiest, and he is definitely going to lead you on a wild, WILD ride. 

The last 14% of Amid Clouds and Bones I was glued to the page, word by word. I could not believe the twists and turns Ella Fields is taking me on, and I was so worried the ending would not turn out the way I wanted it to. The ending was absolutely FABULOUS, and if I could start it all over from the very beginning I absolutely would. This is a five star rollercoaster that I'd absolutely give 10 stars if I could!! Thank you so much for this fascinating world Ella Fields!! 


AVAILABLE NOW ⤵️

Amazon US: amzn.to/3RVBxN5

Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/3xHEs5a

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/4eG1w53

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3zlZG94


#NOWLIVE #KINDLEUNLIMITED #ROMANTASY #FANTASY #ANTIHERO #NEWRELEASE

Comments

Popular Posts