πŸ’™⚡️ Praying For Lightning is a MUST READ!!⚡️πŸ’™

 Praying For Lightning had me alternating between angry at what happened to all the characters and in a rush to see what happened next!! 

Onus and Rhea's story was amazing until Onus did exactly what Rhea said he was going to do and became this dark force throughout life, I was so disappointed because I had seen so much good in him, but maybe there truly are some that are preparing for those that are coming next that are better than them (?).


The parts I was confused by was the jumping back and forth when I got to Rya and Lightning 's story, I thought it was going to move directly ahead with the rest of the story, not jump backward to answer the rest of Diesel and Onus' questions that I had.

I love the bonds India builds with the newly built MC and Rya, how protective of them she is and vice versa. I also enjoyed seeing Chubs and Roamer, and having a very final answer for Diesel in the epilogue that will build toward the next story. India R. Adams ability to fashion a story through gods and minor deities, mc bikers, and hangers on leaves me wanting more every single time.


Click here to purchase:

https://www.amazon.com/Praying-Lightning-Wilmington-Chapter-Bastards-ebook/dp/B0BCL4PR8Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=2LTRFBNOAH3PF&keywords=praying+for+lightning+india+r+adams&qid=1693147821&sprefix=India+R+%2Caps%2C273&sr=8-1


#bookstagram #indiaradams #rbmc #royalbastardsmc #pnrromancebooks #mcromance #soulsonfireindia #soulsonfire #Bexbookrevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #ReadNow #BookishCommunity #KindleUnlimited 

Comments

Popular Posts