☆☆☆ Jay Crownover has an EXCELLENT Power Couple in Campbell & Daire!☆☆☆

Jay Crownover has combined more of The Point with her Marked Men series in this second generation series, so for best reading purposes the reader would do best to read The Marked Men Series and The Point's Avenged and Respect.

I did not do that and still really enjoyed Son of A Gun, but there were a few points (see what i did there?😉) where I was a little lost for a few moments. That being said I loved Campbell, his family, and Daire Archer!! 


Campbell is an excellent anti-hero, and I love the way he is written specifically for Daire. His family, Charley, Karsen, Benney, Booker, Delta and his brothers are amazing people, and throughout their search for Delta everyone remains supportive of him no matter what he is having to deal with. 

I was less in love with the Archer family this time around, it seems they don't learn from mistakes that have happened in the past and just continue forward in their bid to try and hurt each other over and again. I swear I thought I was going to lose my mind when Mama Archer started screaming at Daire, it was like going back in time twenty years and watching her own mother do the same thing and realizing some thing just never change.

I really love watching Daire and Campbell's relationship come together, they are perfect together even with both of them being so aggressive and neither one of them really being the "sunshiny" one in this relationship. I enjoyed both of them being able to take each others dark and give more! Overall, I know I'll be waiting for the next one in this series soon!!

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/Son-Gun-Marked-crossover-Forever-ebook/dp/B0CF71D2ZX/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=2EURH3F4GORK1&keywords=jay+crownover+son+of+a+gun&qid=1692813290&sprefix=%2Caps%2C99&sr=8-1


#JayCrownover #MarkedMenSecondGen #PointAndMarkedMenCrossover #CampbellAndDaire #Antihero #PTSD #RunawayHeroine 

Comments

Popular Posts