πŸ–€❤️πŸ„πŸŒΏπŸ‘‘ This Heart Stopping Fantasy is one of my FAVORITES This Year!!πŸ‘‘πŸŒΏπŸ„❤️πŸ–€

Let me start by saying I don't normally read Fantasy, or "Romantasy" as I saw it called over on TikTok the other day, but Ella Fields has made a believer out of me! I may have finished the last page and promptly slid into someone's DM's to ask if, in fact, Ella was serious! Ella has created one of the most beautiful worlds I've ever seen, and with it one of the most darkly beautiful anti-heroes I've ever read. Even if I'm still not sure whether I'm in a love/hate relationship with Florian, I will forever admit his sexual magnetism, deeply endearing personality (despite his alphahole behaviour), and the absolutely gorgeous way he's been written strikes hard at something hidden deep inside me.

“You will wish for nothing, butterfly. You will have every comfort you need, including the protection of my court in your precious search for this home you desire. Just be mindful that should you find whatever that might be...” Flurries emerged, his words a cold and overt warning. “You will belong only to me.” - Florian

Ella's other massive success is writing a naive, somewhat submissive female main character I am absolutely in love with!! The poor creature doesn't even have a name (she goes by the diminutive Flea), has been sorely abused, and yet when Florian appears she manages to find her backbone and gives as good as she gets every time. This fantasy also has some HOT, smexy times, with some tremendously dark enemies to lovers (kind of?), forced proximity, AMAZING Age Gap, and this fun he falls first that you have to read to believe!! But my favorite parts are the most fantastical, magical with materializing, and de-materialiazing into the most wondrous things and who helps Flea when she needs it the most is surprising AF.


The end is rocking and I had a couple of "oh holy eff" moments and I know there are several people that still need to be dealt with the next time around, and I can't wait to see Ms. Fields give them exactly what they deserve!

  CW: Childhood abuse of fmc (occurs off page), Sexual Assault of the FMC not by the mmc, gratuitous violence by pretty much everyone.

Click here to purchase:

https://www.amazon.com/Nectar-Wicked-Ella-Fields-ebook/dp/B0BC6XDXVF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=2K64HEZHYHFM8&keywords=nectar+of+the+wicked+ella+fields&qid=1689740000&sprefix=Nectar+of+%2Caps%2C172&sr=8-1

Comments

Popular Posts