πŸ‘‘πŸŽΈ Nikki & Angel Are My Favorite in The Painted Daisies Series!!πŸŽΈπŸ‘‘

 The last book in LJ Evans Painted Daisies Series, Royal Haze is SPECTACULAR! There are so many big emotions in this book, heartbreak, grief, joy, fear, and they all kept tumbling around in my head as I read! LJ Evans took the time to answer all the questions I still had, although in a round about kind of way that left me breathless until the very last page.

I was so struck by Nikki's strength and perseverance throughout this book and this series, the amount of thought and work LJ Evans had to put into her character arc alone from beginning to end is absolutely phenomenal. 

Angel's (D'Angelo) desire to protect Nikki and present her, both as a matter of his own building desire for her and what he sees as his duty, makes things that much harder for this shadowy Antihero. I have fallen for his character from the very beginning, he was the one I was solidly behind (what can I say, I love those dark, broody guys!!) and seeing everything he went through for Nikki just made me love him so much more!


Royal Haze, as the final book in the series, I can honestly say is my favourite, giving me all the things I love most in Romance - suspense, love, and that picture perfect ending, I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Painted Daisies will always be one of my favorite series, and one I know I'll come back to re-read again some time because I'm already missing the characters, and wishing I didn't have to say goodbye.


Buy the series here:

https://www.amazon.com/The-Painted-Daisies-5-book-series/dp/B0BW4RPQPZ


One-click on Royal Haze here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0BW7SY4MJ?ref_=dbs_m_mng_wam_calw_tkin_4&storeType=ebooks


#LJEvans PaintedDaisies #RoyalHaze #NikkiAndAngel #RomanticSuspense #RockstarRomance #RoyalRomance #MurderMystery #ForcedProximity #AgeGap #SeriesFinale #FairyTale #Bexbookrevieux #BookBlogger #BookBloggersOfInstagram #Bookstagrammer #BookishCommunity #ReadNow #KindleUnlimited #BookTok


Comments

Popular Posts