🖤✨ Slash and Nix are One Sexy DARK start to 2023!!✨🖤

    Slash and Nix are absolutely FASCINATING! I loved Slash from page one, that prologue was just outstanding with Nix and her closets, and Slash grabbing her hand at the bar. Just YUM!!

Not knowing why Nix won't meet Slash in Shadytown, other than some bizarre source of discomfort on her part which just seemed out of her own sort of comfort zone. It didn't seem like her, and at the same time it was making me kind of dislike her, and looked outside her normal behavior in the other books. 

As soon as the story started explaining itself, and also the story of Czar Petcova, I totally understood and my esteem of Nix rose much higher. At the same time we've got this random dark haired guy wandering around her house scaring her, but she obviously recognized him. I wondered at that point if Nix somehow managed to be the only one between the Murphy's, The Henchmen, and the guys running the Pool Hall to know Eroin and how that could have possibly happened. 


Jessica did an amazing job keeping her readers behind the curve in what the story arc is, or at least she did with me, lol! When I finally figured it out it was like a big present! Czar Petcova and Eroin are absolutely AMAZING as side characters set in among the original chast of Slash. 

I love both Czar and Eroin's attitude in dealing with the bad guy and his friends, who actually might have been Eroin or Czar's friends at one point. 

All this is to say, this book is one BIG whodunit all the way through, mixed in with the extreme scmexiness of Slash and Nix together, especially when Nix finally realized she trusts Slash. There's just SO MUCH YUMMINESS here y'all, it really is reminiscent of an OG Henchmen novel. I can't WAIT to see what happens next in Shadytown!!

Five out of five stars for Jessica Gadziala's most recent Shadytown Henchmen Novel, and I'd be giving it eight or nine if I could. Shadytown just keeps me glued to the words from the first page and each character she introduces is better than the last!


1-click here:

US: https://amzn.to/3wCrZvt

INTL: https://mybook.to/Slashsvh


#JessicaGadziala #ShadytownHenchmen3 #SlashAndNix #DarkRomance #MCRomance #AntiHero #Blackmail #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookish #BookTok #SpicyBookTok

Comments

Popular Posts