♡♡♡A Beautiful Second-Chance Romance!!♡♡♡

   The last book for Greer Rivers Conviction Series, Leading Conviction was just as much as a delight as the first, and answered the last few questions I had lingering in the back of my mind. 

Hawk and Hannah are a sweetheart of a couple to witness their reunification, even though it does start out with quite a bang, pretty much the same way their separation did ten years ago.

I was enraged at what I still see as Eagles deception and usury of his friend, I can't imagine having made the same decision if I were in the same place, and I believe that it affected decisions Eagle made for his entire team well into their future as "MF7".

Hawk is such a good man, and the trickery played on him early on by the "General" led him to make decisions he believed would keep Hannah safe, but in the end only propelled her into running for her life early on with no one to help her. 


It is hard to read his depression, and anger at himself, and his best friend, once he finds out the depths of his betrayal of Hannah, and I was not at all surprised to learn he had kept himself separate - waiting on her inevitable return.

Hannah is amazing! Even after she learned of the Generals complete betrayal, both as a child and an adult when he tricked Hawk into abandoning her, her ability to forgive Hawk shows such grace and love - I was stunned. 

Hannah's strength to work with Norah and Callie to keep hunting the General in spots she would remember is awe inspiring, and just made me love her all that much more!

There is so much more in Leading Conviction, but saying anything else would give away huge portions of not only this book, but also the series. Leading Conviction ends the series perfectly, and the epilogue was pure perfection!! Everyone ends up satisfied, and no one walks away without getting exactly what they deserve! 

I give Leading Conviction, and the series 5 out of 5 stars, and I'd give the whole series 10 stars if I could. Greer Rivers has hit a home run for sure!!

5/5 🌟's

4/5🌶's


1-click here:

https://bit.ly/LeadingConviction

 

#GreerRivers #ConvictionSeries #Conviction6 #LeadingConviction #HawkAndHannah #RekindledFirstLove #MultiCulturalRomance #ProtectiveHero #SecurityForces #PlotTwists #FoundFamily  #SecondChanceRomance #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookish #bloggersofinstagram #bookcommunity #BookTok 




Comments

Popular Posts