🔮 Definitely need More Sia And Donovan!!🔮

    Donovan and Sia are probably one of the most bizarre, yet fun, PNR novels I've ever read! Darynda Jones is a new to me Author, and while I was able to enjoy the majority of the story, I'd definitely recommend picking up at least the book prior to the Graveside Bar and Grill so you have some idea of where Sia and Donovan are starting out.

I really enjoyed Donovan's chasing Sia down, and Sia's managing to lay him out time and again just to keep him safe! I was somewhat confused by going back to her friends house only to fine it empty, and Sia being attacked by I guess what must have been a zombie according to Donovan - the cool to the touch skin, the somewhat grey pallor, and that she argued with Sia thinking she could confuse her, but gave up rather quickly when Donovan started doing the talking!


If you're into slooooow burn, The Graveside Bar and Grill will certainly do it for you, I had to check a few times to make sure this wasn't a closed door romance. It absolutely is NOT, by the time Sia & Donovan find their Happy place it gets really HOT for a little bit! I love slow burn, so i loved the build up with the sweet kisses every now and then before they got all hot and heavy!!

I know Darynda Jones Graveside Bar and Grill will not be my last book from her, I loved the twist at the end, and I can't WAIT for more!!

4/5 🌟's
3/5 🌶's


1-click here for purchase:

https://amzn.to/3IWtp98


#DaryndaJonesAuthor #GravesideBarAndGrill #SiaAndDonovan #Paranormal #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger  #Bookstagrammer #BookTok @1001DarkNights @SocialButterfly_pr


Comments

Popular Posts