☆☆☆Wretched Love is LIVE, and it's one of my favourite this year! Beautiful, painful, everything I love about Anne Malcom's writing all in one!!☆☆☆

   The New Mexico SOT, and their women, are back and I couldn't be happier!! Wretched Love is a special book from start to finish, and I fell in love immediately. 

Swiss and Kate are a gorgeous couple, their strength together is amazing and their attraction to each other - even at the very beginning - is so SUPER SEXY!! I love how they set aside everything to be together, suddenly Swiss doesn't even want to go on a voluntary run, he just wants to spend time with his woman.

Kate is living a miserable life, trapped in a situation she believes there to be no coming back from, until one day one of her husband's cronies makes it substantially worse by telling her what her husband has in store for her. Suddenly Kate is gone, and she knows there's no coming back from that. How would she explain being an hour late, and without the dry cleaning, much less from three hours away?


I love Kate's fire! Once she makes up her mind what she is going to do, her fire may come in fits and spurts at first - but each is beautiful! I love her need to do her own thing, and when she finally decides what she'd like to do no one is going to stop her!


Swiss is absolute sex on a stick! My version of perfection anyway: everything about him -  from his need to Dominate in bed, his absolute love for Kate, each and every part of her, all of it turned me on. I could imagine how HOT and safe he made Kate feel every time he gave her another part of himself, and asked her to trust him with all of her damaged parts. I love, LOVE that he knew as soon as he saw her, Kate was the one for him. *SWOON* 

Being back in the New Mexico chapter of the SOT, I just felt back at home. I love all the side characters and Kate's daughter, Violet, is as sweet as you please, but definitely not a doormat. The best parts of Anne Malcom's books - if you're looking for doormats, you won't find them here! All these women have been through so much they know how to get what they want, even if asking isn't really an option right this minute! Anne's women are Queens whether they've come to know that about themselves yet or not, and their men are the BEST kind of King you could ever ask for! 

I love the emotion, angst, darkness and passion available in everyone of Anne Malcom's books, even up to the very end there's angst, and the knowledge it's going to follow her into the next book! I cannot WAIT to see what she does next with New Mexico Sons of Templar!

5/5 ⭐'s

7/5 🌶's


Purchase Links✨

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3P8onZM

UK: https://amzn.to/3yM2EQy

AU: https://amzn.to/3o0mAKr

CA: https://amzn.to/3P9YwAy


#AnneMalcom #SonsOfTemplar #NewMexicoSOT #KateAndSwiss #MCRomance #DarkRomance #Antihero #DomesticViolence #Escape #QueenOfHearts

Comments

Popular Posts