☆☆☆ I've fallen for another dark, stalkeresque one y'all, and I like it like that!!☆☆☆

  New to me Author Auden Dar has assured that her short story PEEP will definitely NOT be my last!

How is it that I fall in love with the heartbroken stalkers? The less I know about them the better, I don't even really know what he looks like. I do know what the dots of the sweat rolling down the back of his dress shirt look like, what the heart ache looks like in his eyes as he comes across her in the restaurant that night.

I definitely know what the roses bloom across her cheeks like as she locks eyes with him in the restaurant, how she stumbles as she leaves her seat. Is she running from him or to a place he can see all of her more easily? And I absolutely will never forget the adrenaline skyrocketing through my chest as he spoke the only words to her before I slammed my kindle closed!!

Auden Dar you startled me, aroused me, and made me love two characters I still don't really know. The very definition of some fantastic story arc and completion in such a short span of time. I don't know if I'll ever forget PEEP!

5/5 ⭐'s

7/5 🌶's


Download #FREE on www.audendar.com

#AudenDar #PEEP #FlashFiction #ShortStory #DarkRomance #Stalker #BookBoyfriend #Exhibitionism #Voyeurism #Foodgasm 

Comments

Popular Posts