♡♡♡I'm So in Love With This Sweet-HOT MMF MC Romance!!♡♡♡

   Y'all! Leave it to Misty Walker to write the only MMF that got me HOT, and had a sweet story line so far this year!! Petra's Bikers packs a punch from the first page to the last!

Petra, I felt so bad for her! She's doing everything she wants in life, reaching so hard for those stars and one last dance ruins it all. Waking up all she knows is she's been sold, until finally Sly and Moto came upon her while searching for someone else. After getting off the substances she's been kept addicted to, she remembers her friend that was with her the night she was sold and where is she?

Sly and Moto have been together for years, first starting out just sharing other club girls until they finally recognized that attraction in each other. I loved their sweetness toward each other! Sexy, HOT, each one give and take in certain areas, and they recognized their final puzzle piece when they met Petra. Of course they have to learn whether she can overcome the trauma of her past, and the guys have to learn if they can still see her that way after they know everything that has happened. 


The last few chapters almost broke me! Why are some men so dumb when it comes to "we have to let her go, so she can make her own decision"? Argh!! I wanted to throw my kindle across the room and yell at all of them to communicate, but I know this author well enough to know she won't leave me hanging! 

The ending with the side characters, especially Bexley and Khan, I was so EXCITED that Ms. Walker left it open for more of the RBNV Chapter to come  back and give us more stories!! An absolute homerun for Petra's Bikers, they are perfection!!

5/5 ⭐'s 
8/5 🌶's

Petra’s Bikers (Royal Bastards MC: Reno, NV) is LIVE And Free with Kindle Unlimited! http://mybook.to/PetrasBiker

#MistyWalker #PetrasBikers #RoyalBastardsMC #NevadaChapter5 #MCRomance #MMF #DarkRomance #AgeGap #ForcedProximity

Comments

Popular Posts