☆☆☆ Y'all, Jessica Peterson's The Dealmaker is Mothercluckin, Finger Lickin AWESOME!!☆☆☆ 

I absolutely adored Theo and Nora, and their careers! It's rare for me to pay such close attention to a character's career in a book, but the world of finance moves just as quickly with just as much snark and adrenaline as politics, so of course I was hooked (even though I didn't know what some of the terms were, lol!)

Nora is HOT, that sexy as fire, bossy, gives as good as she gets, and runs just as hard in what I still think of even today as mostly a men's arena in the finance world. I loved her relationship with the guys and the gals, and how hard she was working to make it better for all of them! 


Theo is just amazing! As his Mama says he's a "teddy bear in a grizzly suit", he's convinced everyone he's hard charging for reasons unknown, but really he's looking for the same things as Nora - love, a family, a partner.

Can I tell y'all I love, LOVED the ending? I was sitting there yelling "NO!!!" at my kindle when Nora met with her friends, but really the ending moves so quickly after that, and I was so proud of how Ms. Peterson wrote it, everyone gets exactly what they deserve!!

I'm so thrilled this is a duet, and not just a single book, there are so many more stories to be told, and I can't WAIT to read the rest of them!! Ms. Peterson absolutely scored a 5 with The Dealmaker, Nora and Theo were a fun, HOT ride (that scene in the kitchen...WHEW!!) that I won't forget any time soon!

5/5 ⭐'s

5/5 🌶's 

1-click here:
https://www.amazon.com/Dealmaker-Sex-Bonds-Book-ebook/dp/B09VH3CP9Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3VG9KCTE5CPQ8&keywords=the+dealmaker+jessica+peterson&qid=1654883203&sprefix=the+dealmaker%2Caps%2C365&sr=8-1

#JessicaPeterson #SexAndBonds #TheDealmaker #TheoAndNora #ContemporaryRomance #RomanticComedy #ForcedProximity #EnemiesToLovers #BexBookRevieux #Bookblogger #Bookstagrammer #Booktok #Spicytok 

Comments

Popular Posts