♡♡♡Massimo, my NEW Grassi Family favorite!♡♡♡

  Can Massi be my favourite of the Grassi men now?

Massimo and Cammie are a lot of sexy, SEXY heat once Massi gets out of his head about being THAT guy. Cammie obviously had reconciled the issue in the 5 years she was stuck with Colin, but it takes Massimo a minute longer.

Cammie's strength and devotion to her brothers makes her such a sweet character. I understood her hatred for so many things Colin was forcing on her, but her ability to keep moving and not just lay down and give up was such an eye opener for me right now!

Massimo's guilt about what might have happened to Cammie years ago was not necessarily a bad thing, and in this instance I think it was incredibly necessary to help get her out of her current situation. As always the Grassi men don't just walk away, no matter what they may make you think. I knew he'd help her!

The side characters in this book are a trip from Nino making sure the women have exactly what they need when they need it (how do I find a guy that changes my oil right when it's due for free?) to August and Traveler and their new kind of - wait is that some kind of humiliation k*nk August has going on? No, he just cannot manage to keep from insulting her, and then having to apologize on the daily!! I find it kind of sexy when Traveler dumps his coffee, lol! I absolutely loved Nicky, and I'm begging for Traveler to get a book SOON!! 

5 stars for another sexy, smart, cunning Grassi man!! I love, LOVE this series!

5/5 ⭐'s

4/5 🌶's


1-click here:

US: https://amzn.to/3LTIKr5

Everywhere Else: mybook.to/FromthePast


#JessicaGadziala #GrassiFamily #MafiaRomance #Antiheroes #DarkRomance #Kidnapping #MassimoAndCammie #BexBookRevieux #Bookblogger #Bookstagrammer #Booktok 

Comments

Popular Posts