☆☆☆A Definite Touchdown for This Second Chance Fake Dating Romance!☆☆☆

  Just WOW!! My second book from Ilsa Madden-Mills does not disappoint! Nova and Ronan are everything I love in a second chance, fake dating romance story!

Ronan, omg his story!! So sad, but even then I just wanted to choke him a little, and then a lot by the end! It's like come on man, not that I wanted him to completely throw Whitney over - i just wanted him to MAKE A DECISION!! 


Nova - WOW!! She had some lady balls! What does it take to walk into a party where she didn't actually know the guy, but KNEW she wanted to be with the guy already. I loved her fierceness. Even two years later when everything has changed, and she's in charge of so much, and doesn't have a choice of how her life is going to be. She's the epitome of what so many women face, we don't have the option to put it down and choose a different path.

Even with so much seriousness, a sister who is on the spectrum, having to find a job RIGHT NOW, etc. I loved the comedy gold! The cat is hilarious, and someone did really good research with that breed because that's exactly how they act. 

I loved Toby's sweetness and gentleness with Sabine, and the sensitivity readers and research for Sabine's character was incredibly well done. Ilsa did an excellent job, she had me at the end of my rope at certain points, the push and pull, and indecision vs heartbreak was out of this world!! The steam in this book is delicious, the pool table scene was *chef's kiss* perfection!!

A 5 star touchdown, this book ensures that I'll definitely be back for whatever Ilsa Madden-Mills writes next!!

5 ⭐'s

8🌶's


1-click here:

https://amzn.to/2YXTGSo


#IlsaMaddenMills #BeautyAndTheBaller #SportsRomance #SecondChance #FakeDating #RomanticComedy #BringTheSteam #BexBookRevieux #BookBlogger #Bookstagrammer #Booktok #Spicytok 


Comments

Popular Posts