🖤🖤🖤Brynne Asher's best Assassin yet!🖤🖤🖤


"I put my hand in his. That’s all it takes. The moment our fingers touch, he takes over … everything."

I know at some point someone is going to come at me for saying they're all Ms. Asher's "best" Assassins yet, but I swear each one gets better page by page!

There is so MUCH to this book, and yet I couldn't WAIT to turn the page for more. I don't know how it is possible to make SOULS this smokin HOT, and still have a slooooow burn, but that's exactly how I felt. At one point I looked at Lacey and yelled why can't they just f*** already? 

Ozzy is amazing, and the pieces that make him an excellent assassin will take your breath away! I could not believe what I was reading, he's so smart, cunning, skilled in his craft, and I felt so bad that his life kept turning on this dime he just couldn't get away from.

Liyah never starts out as your typical vapid, airheaded princess we all read about on Instagram or Twitter these days, she has a plan and is steady in her execution. From the very beginning I was sucked into her storyline, and wanted her and Ozzy's relationship to succeed.

Brynne Asher's SOULS is an absolute beast of a homerun. Layered with a beautiful storyline and climax, she just blew me away at so many turns I was left breathless!! I'd give this latest turn in her Assassins 10 stars if i could! 


5/5 ⭐'s

7/5 🌶's

ONE CLICK HERE:  mybook.to/SoulsBrynneAsher

#BrynneAsher #SOULS #OzzyAndLiyah #TheKillers #Assassins #ForcedProximity #RomanticSuspense #WhiteTail #CowsInRomance 






Comments

Popular Posts