☆☆☆Can Sexy & Sweet STILL be Hot & Dangerous?☆☆☆

  Cary is like a delicious trip back in time to Reign, if Cary were a little more hot headed, and Summer, if Abigail were a little more tortured. 

Cary is like one of the OG members of the Henchmen, except that he's all calm and collected as a newer member and not still trying to prove himself or busy spinning out and making stupid mistakes. This is not to say he's boring, oh heck no, he's still sexy AF, he's just seen enough that he avoids the more egregious errors that would land him in hot water with his club or his woman. 

Abigail is sweet, and pliant, probably because in her whole life she's never had the ability to make choices on her own, so even when those opportunities arise she doesn't want to be seen as taking advantage of Cary or the Henchmen. I loved her sweetness, but I also loved that as time went by her backbone came rushing back in and she wasn't afraid to stand up for herself.

The side characters are a riot in Jessica Gadziala's 5th episode of the next gen Henchmen. Hope is coming out of her shadow a little bit, and Dezi has met just the right friend for him because Abi is able to get him to open up a little bit, without having to worry that she'll overshare with one of his brothers. 

I love the back and forth growling between Voss and Dezi, that's eventually going to be a bloody scene in the clubhouse and I'm HERE FOR IT!!  And the surprise new prospect is bound to bring tensions between all the members, and probably even the Princesses. 

I love the fast paced nature of this book - don't look away or you might miss something! I even had to go back at one point because I thought I missed a vital point between A and Raúl.

5 stars for Cary and Abigail, their sexy sweetness was exactly what I needed to bring me out of the book slump I was in!!


5/5 ⭐'s

5/5 🌶's


1-click here:

US: https://amzn.to/3fOl3Tp

EVERYWHERE ELSE: mybook.to/cary


#JessicaGadziala #Cary #NextGenHenchmen #MCRomance #AntiHero #GunRunners #Escape  #MexicanCartel #ForcedProximity #FriendsToLovers #SmallTownRomance #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok 


Comments

Popular Posts