🧡🌼I am in love with Alice and her Grump!!🌼🧡


  Once again Ella Fields has told a grumpy/sunshiny story that stole my heart, and had me up way past my bedtime because I couldn't bear the thought of not finishing!

Alice Corvallis is a socialite who's been brought home by her mother because she was a bit naughty, not unlike most socialites I guess. Where Alice differs is that she started out a relatively normal, boring girl, before life intervened as it does, and Alice has spent the last several years hiding from her very own life.

Where we come upon her in this story is what makes her my favorite though, done hiding from her family (maybe), and done making excuses, Alice is kind, but forthright, and no longer taking anyone's crap.

Also, Ella is the only one who can make me like the mom in these stories. Valencia Corvallis is not intentionally cruel, no matter how she seems, although she may be a bit distracted. She is willing to go to bat for both her girls, and some others. She also takes no guff... especially not from her slightly, endearingly, clueless husband. 

Smith (The Grump), well, it took me a bit longer to fall in love with him. He really is a bit of a jerk. Sometimes though, I think there is so much damage that a person cannot help from building a shell so hard and sharp it cuts everyone who comes near. 

When he finally started to turn me on I found Smith funny, and sexy, dark, and my kind of dangerously sarcastic. I just had to wait him out, and as a very smart woman once told me, "Always trust Ella." She tells the story you need to hear, even if it's coming from a direction you can't see through the fog at first. When the fog lifts this book will own your heart.

5 stars for Ella's grumpy/sunshiny heart stealer!!

5/5 ⭐'s

6/5 🌶's

1-click Here: 

https://www.amazon.com/Grump-Who-Stole-Summer-ebook/dp/B09LVCG6SN/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=27JTE1A1SCU10&keywords=ella+fields+the+grump+who+stole+summer&qid=1641772941&sprefix=ella+fields%2Caps%2C140&sr=8-1

#EllaFields #NARomance #GrumpySunshine #AliceAndSmith #SpicyRomance #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SpicyTok 


Comments

Popular Posts