☆☆☆Lessons In Corruption in Audible is the sweetest, spiciest dessert I've had in a while!☆☆☆

 Oh my heart, this audible is just everything!! When I've read a book as many times as I have Lessons In Corruption, it's hard to know if the audible will be just as enjoyable. I needn't have worried! 

Savannah Peachwood teaming up to narrate for Giana Darling is a little slice of heaven, and she does an exquisite job bringing Cressida Ironside and King Kyle Garro to life. 

I could almost feel as though I was standing alongside Cress on that hot pavement outside the grocery store the first time she saw King, with her ice cream melting right along with her heart.

There are so many pieces that I could always hear in my brain, as the movie of the book runs as I read, but nothing makes it better than hearing King's rumbling, deep voice saying "I gotta tell ya teach, I'm a growing boy." 

This book is so deeply, deliciously dirty, and Savannah Peachwood's narration lights up Giana Darling's words in an incredible way. Listening to King read out Paradise Lost makes my heart quiver every time.

If you enjoy a forbidden, reverse age gap romance, with some incredibly spicy scenes this first in the Fallen MC series is just right for you!!


1-click here for Audible:

https://www.amazon.com/Lessons-Corruption-Student-Teacher-Romance/dp/B09HCYQ283/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=1O6YUOXE38YHS&keywords=giana+darling+lessons+in+corruption&qid=1637274799&sprefix=giana+darling+lessons+%2Caps%2C175&sr=8-3


#GianaDarling #LessonsInCorruption #Audible #Whispersync #SavannahPeachwood #CressAndKing #MCRomance #Antihero #ReverseAgeGap #Forbidden #StudentTeacher #BexBooxRevieux #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SpicyTok

Comments

Popular Posts