☆☆☆Sean and Senora are one of my top couples of 2021!!☆☆☆


 If I did not know, I would never have guessed this was Hadley Finn's first novel!! The writing is impeccable, the suspense is heart-pounding, and the relationship between Senora and Sean is phenomenal!!

I'm not going to lie, if you don't like a little Dark Romance mixed with some forbidden and taboo topics, please check your triggers before reading this book.

I want to telly all to go in completely blind, that's the best way to do it, but I know people probably won't do that.


Sean is a priest... and a murderer? Why? Is he an antihero, or a Villain? Senora is a beautiful baker who seems to have a problem, but is it a problem she created, or a problem she was thrust into? 

By the time you reach 50% you might be questioning the outcome a little, it all seems wrapped up and what is Ms. Finn going to fill the rest of the book with? This is the tipping point, don't look away, don't skip a paragraph, and Heaven help you if you do, Hadley's got you now!!

There were times I had to get up and put the book down I was so worried/excited about what was going to happen next, and there's no way anyone sees that twist coming! I only have two questions for Ms. Finn: What is your next book about, and when can I have it??

10/10 for this debut authors first novel, Priestly Sins will knock you flat!!


1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Priestly-Sins-Hadley-Finn-ebook/dp/B09F4LRGPP/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=hadley+finn&qid=1634000918&sr=8-3

#HadleyFinn #PriestlySins #SeanAndSenora #Forbidden #Taboo #Antihero #DarkRomance #ForcedProximity #RomanticSuspense #KindleUnlimited #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok 


Comments

Popular Posts