☆☆☆Heavy Is The Crown☆☆☆

‘Heavy is the fuckin’ head that wears the crown, even if it’s made of grease, leather, and iron.’

My heart is soaring again as I look over the last several pages of Fallen King. A wonderful, peaceful, sexy as hell follow up to After The Fall, Giana Darling knows exactly how to give me tears at the beginning, and end the book by wrapping my heart with the love of the entire Fallen family.🖤

There are some parts to this book that seriously made me sob, and wonder whether the family could accept the choices made without discussion, but in the end sometimes it happens this way, and I hope those that I could see still standing back can find their way to see clear and find forgiveness. The Fallen Men have never seemed like just a set of books to me, but rather a family I fell into, and that hasn't changed this time either.

Fallen King is perfection from the first page to the last, absolutely worth 5 stars!


Click here to purchase:

US:  amzn.to/3kseGs1

CA:  amzn.to/3hXeRKi

AU:  amzn.to/3nTItfo

UK: amzn.to/3EFksP7

#GianaDarling #FallenKing #MCRomance #Novella #AntiHero #KingAndCressida #GianasDarlingPoppies #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok 


*Fallen King is a novella that should follow After The Fall, and comes between Inked In Lies (Fallen Men #5) and Dead Man Walking (Fallen Men #6)*

Comments

Popular Posts