☆☆☆ Demitri & Ariana are HOT & Deadly together!!☆☆☆

9/10 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶 on the SPICE scale for Demitri and Ariana because just da*n! When Demitri gets going, he REALLY gets going! Anyone in for a little spanking scene? Michelle Heard, the writing in that scene was FIRE!! 🔥🔥🔥 Really, the wahole book, but that scene in specific was on point!!

The suspense in Tears of Betrayal was alluring, nail biting, and definitely kept me on the edge of my seat! The relationship between Alexei and Demitri seems closer than brothers if that's possible, and I could completely understand why Ariana was having trouble wondering if there was going to be a third wheel in her relationship with Demitri her entire life.


I loved the forced proximity trope in this book, that Ms. Heard gave Demitri and Ariana enough time to get to know each other that it did not feel like "insta lust" to me, and I delighted in Ariana's fire! I love female main characters that do not lay down and meekly accept their fate! 

I was thrilled to get to see the side characters pop in to help get Ariana set up, they didn't just leave it to Demitri and Alexei, but rather Winter and Damian were giving shooting and defensive tactics lessons.

5 stars for this forced proximity, romantic suspense novel, I'm absolutely enthralled with these characters and cannot IMAGINE what happens next!!


1-click here:

http://getbook.at/TearsOfBetrayal


#MichelleHeard #MafiaRomance #DarkRomance #AntiHero #ForcedProximity #Kidnapping #Bratva #Spanking #DomSir #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok #KinkTok 

Comments

Popular Posts