☆☆☆A Beautiful Ugliness!!☆☆☆


The actualization of Rhys & Gia after a lifetime of fighting it out is the ultimate in ugliness and grace.

Gia stole my heart from the very first pages, a precocious young girl that wanted to be included, she knew who she was and who she was in love with . As she grew older her inability to watch Rhys move on, the pain she went through just scored through me. I wanted her to have what she wanted, I just worried it might destroy her first. 

Rhys, what can I say about Rhys? He's HOT, he is also an a$$hole. He thinks he has the upper hand in the situation years later with Gia because she should have believed him, not understanding the tender parts of both age and feeling of a very young woman.


This is probably one of my favorite kinds of second chance Romance with the fighting, and pulling, the back and forth, and even though I love it in the end, I spend the majority of my time reading wanting to throw my kindle every single time Rhys does something remarkably stupid or one of the side characters makes an underhanded play because they really want Gia all to themselves. 

A great start to the Rock God series, I can't WAIT to see who Cassandra Robbins tortures us with next!!


1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Second-Chance-Rockstar-Romance-ebook/dp/B0992Z6L83/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=cassandra+robbins+rise&qid=1631494552&sr=8-3


#CassandraRobbins #RISE #RockStarRomance #RhysAndGia #SecondChanceRomance #TheStuffedMuffins #Angst #BringTheSpice #KindleUnlimited #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok 

Comments

Popular Posts