"The mafia ‘lord’ laughs in the face of his crimes."


This book, OH MY GOD!! 

From the beginning it is ingenious, the back and forth between Elena and Dante, his fire and her ice, they are just Incomparable to any other Enemies to Lovers characters I've read so far this year!

Elena is unlike most female characters you'll find in romance these days, she's not a sunshiny girl, not a 'pick-me', she's only in the room to do her job, and she really doesn't care if Dante likes her. She has valid reasons for being an Ice Queen, and has spent her life protecting those around her, often to her own detriment. I loved, LOVED, the back and forth between her and Dante, Yara, Dante's men --  basically anyone Elena could sink her teeth into, she's not giving as good as she gets, she's going to get them first! This doesn't mean Lena is all hard; like most women there are hidden depths, her softness in talks with her Mama, and kindness in helping those in desperate need -- Elena would deny that heart forever, but it is definitely there.

Dante, holy father forgive me y'all!! The overwhelming sexuality in this man! I mean we all knew this was how it was going to be, but HOT DAMN! He prowls, and it is STUPEFYING! Adding in the care and physicality he shows for his men, his brother, Cosima, Tore? He's not your typical Mafia Boss, and I'm HERE FOR IT! 


When I tell you I could not put this book down, I read it straight through in one sitting, and I'm already trying to block out time for a re-read!! There are so many pieces, and it is so expansive,  between the language,  the beauty in the setting and the dark violence simmering throughout, I can't WAIT to do it again!


1-click here:

Amazon US: amzn.to/3fs80HT

Amazon CA: amzn.to/3yJnlLP

Amazon UK: amzn.to/2TpBrC5

Amazon AU/Universal: https://geni.us/WhenHeroesFall


πŸ’‹ πŸ–€ πŸ’‹ πŸ–€ πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ’‹ Enter Giana's Release G!veaway HERE:  https://bit.ly/3uv6sRY


#GianaDarling #NowLive #YESCapo #MafiaRomance #MayRelease #NewRelease #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok 


Comments

Popular Posts