Truths That Saints Believe is an excellent finish to the Klutch Duet!!

Jay and Stella are fighting to get back where they belong, but it seems the world is against them in this dark romance, sometimes even their friends! I love that Stella's crew, especially Zoe, are not afraid to tell her how they feel, and especially not afraid to tell Jay how they believe he's jacking EVERYTHING up!

I loved the suspense and how just as everything seems to be calming down it becomes very apparent that nothing is as it seems. And I love that for all of Stella's fears about so much in her own life, when push comes to shove she never shows fear in the face of some pretty extreme danger swirling around her.

There are so many pieces that go into an Anne Malcom novel, beautiful settings, emotion, danger, wicked hot sex, and the back and forth between Jay and Stella is enough to make me pull my hair and toss my kindle across the room at least once and I am never disappointed!!

1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Truths-That-Saints-Believe-Klutch-ebook/dp/B093TQGQ4M/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=anne+malcom+truths&qid=1620910532&sprefix=anne+malcom+tr&sr=8-3

#AnneMalcom #KlutchDuet #AntiHero #DarkRomance #KindleUnlimited #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #SmutTok #BookTok 

Comments

Popular Posts