Incredibly SPICY Sapphic Romance


Tw for SA, Cult, Dubious Consent, Murder, Drugs, and Addiction

This is my first book by Liza James, and there are some very good parts, but overall it just didn't fit as well with me as I wanted it to. I normally love DARK Romance, but there is a lot of Hush that just felt like gratuitous violence. That said I enjoyed the relationship between Calypso and K once they dealt with Dom, and the one Dub Con scene inside the kink club was *chef's kiss* perfection.

1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Hush-Pandoras-Box-Book-2-ebook/dp/B08TTNHZKK

#LizaJames #SapphicRomance #EroticRomance #wildfiremarketingsolutions #KindleUnlimited #DarkRomance #DubCon #FFRomance #BexBookRevieux #Blogger #Bookstagrammer #Bookaholix #BookTok #SmutTok #KinkTok 

Comments

Popular Posts