“All great and precious things are lonely.”

This book has been rolling through my head for almost a full month now, Cam and Willow made that much of an impression on me.

Rebecca Yarros packs a punch with the amount of emotion flowing throughout this book from when Cam first gets home through Willows experiences while he was gone, and Cam's experiences with Xander and their father moving forward through the rest of the book. 



I finally have determined that I dont have adequate words to describe the beauty and pain in this book, both within Cam and Willow's romance and the relationship between a father and his sons, but I know everyone should read Great And Precious Things, and confront these feelings for yourselves.

 I have not found a book that has made me feel this deeply, or confront these types of questions in quite a few years. Ms Yarros has found herself a fan for life, and has landed high in my TOP 10 for 2021. 


1-click here:

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Precious-Things-Rebecca-Yarros-ebook/dp/B07NTKC6MN/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=rebecca+yarros+great+and+precious+things&qid=1619998699&sprefix=Rebecca+yarros+gre&sr=8-1


Comments

Popular Posts