So much love for Back To You!!


I forgot how much I LOVE Kimberly Kincaid's writing, and being back with the folx from Remington, NC!!

I love the fast pace of Kimberly's writing, the sweet scenes where the main characters come to grips with mistakes made in the past, and the side characters in each of her books!

Charleston and Parker are amazing together, even at the beginning when Charlie was busy hating him, and Parker was busy worrying over whether Charlie & Tess might cost him his job. I love Tess and Charlie's friendship, how each pushes the other to keep being honest no matter how much their emotions might scare them, and how fiercely protective they are of each other.



The interns, mixed with the WOW factor of really huge medical emergencies and some treatments I'd never even heard of (jeez, an OI??) kept me turning pages as fast as I could, and when Parker and Charlie finally got down to some very sexy business it was so sweet I almost swooned!

The ending was perfection, and I'm SO EXCITED to move on to Jonah and Natalie's story! 5 HUGE STARS for Kimberly Kincaid's hospital love story, I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Remington Med in the next few weeks!

Comments

Popular Posts