5 swoony stars!!


I think I've found my latest favorite male lead by Jessica Gadziala! Lucky is AMAZING! Hot, protective, romantic, Lucky is everything I look for in a Hero!!

Via is so shutdown, even when she tries to walk out of her shell there is so much holding her back. Confined, and locked in for years, I was surprised she was able to deal with men like Massimo, Lucky, and Brio at all.

One of the things I love most about Jessica's writing is the sense of family, whether it's chosen or blood, family is so important to the development of her books. 


I loved Lucky's conversations with his Mama, her love for all her children is so apparent, even when Lucky is frustrated by her push for him to find the 'one'. His conversations with Mass and Brio are often times hilarious, dark and broody, but still that sense of protection remains. 

I'm so in love with the Grassi series, and can't WAIT for the next one, I love JG's ability to move in between series and not lose a step!!


Comments

Popular Posts