10 steamy ⭐'s for A.M. Johnson's newest book, Not So Sincerely, Yours!!

"I will either find a way or make one.’”

I'm always fascinated by how she can take a character i never even really thought about (Ethan) and make me think of no one else for DAYS!! This book has all the things I love, Enemies to Lovers, a snobby man that needs to be taken down a peg, and a wildly snarky sense of banter between two beautiful, intelligent men!

Anders is amazing in this book, and although I might have spent a little time wanting to strangle him, by the end I was completely obsessed by his heart, and his fire for the world around him.

Ethan is just such a sweet guy from the beginning, but when Anders comes at him in a snotty way, watch out!! Ethan is more than capable of giving as good as he gets, and the emails back and forth show A.M. Johnson 's depth and breadth of knowledge in the beauty of the written word.


There may have been several DM's back and forth about how she was breaking my heart, but by the end she always gives us the best ever, making sure I am head over heels for all of her gorgeous, kind characters. I'm seriously thinking of starting a petition to make sure Nora gets her book!! All 5 ⭐'s I'm allowed to give, and 5 more just for good measure! There's no way I'll ever stop looking forward to every book A.M. Johnson releases, her words are THAT beautiful!!

Comments

Popular Posts