B.B. Reid has blown my mind wide open with Lilac!!


๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽถ"It seems no one understands

 No one else but you 

You’re the vengeance that builds in silence

 I’m the demon you wait to free"๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’œ


Being new to Reverse Harem, I really had no idea what to expect, but Loren, Jericho, Houston, and Braxton were NOT IT!

First, if you're expecting no story, mixed with all the fun, sexy times, let me disabuse you of that. B.B. Reid blew the doors off this girthy Rocker Romance that comes in at sixty-five chapters. Not only is there an amazing romance, there's also some beautifully written music, fantastic suspense, and a world tour!


Music, words, and color have always been incredibly important to me and Reid's ability to tell a beautiful story combining them all has ensured that is not the last book of hers I'll be reading. If you're questioning whether Reverse Harem would be your jam, Lilac is the FIRST place I'd turn, you  cannot go wrong with this hot, sexy, love-filled book!!

5 gorgeous effing stars for B.B. Reid making me fall in love in a matter of a few chapters, I will definitely be checking out the rest of her backstock!

๐Ÿ“ธ: Sarah Grim Sentz


Comments

Popular Posts