Rae and Ice are Biker HEAVEN!!


Raven Amor is one of my favourite new authors!! This my third book by Raven, and the writing just gets better every time!

Rae and Ice came across as the perfect enemies to lovers, the best biker and most natural Ol' Lady I've seen in a while, the push & pull was arresting!


The camaraderie of Ice and his young brothers, "the brothers among the brotherhood" is fierce, tender, and heart-wrenching to read from moment one. Each of them have had such pain, but it allows for such great side characters, I'm just waiting to see who's first up to have his world ransacked by Raven Amor after Ice, lol!

Rae and Red's relationship is beautiful, I love such fierce lady friendships, and I think they will make amazing Queens in this series!

4.5 stars for Captured, I cannot WAIT for the next one!!

Comments

Popular Posts