Jessica Gadziala almost broke me with The Healer!!


Ace and Josephine are so very different from each other that I thought surely I was mistaken when I first started reading the book, surely she didn't intend for that grumpy lead Demon to fall in love with this sweet, tender Jo?

I could see it though, even when they were still in Utah, the level of caring he had for her as they headed back home. Not wanting her hurt, refusing to do what should be done.



The other side of this book is AMAZING! The side characters, again with Daemon and Bael, Red and the mystery of how, and why, and who exactly is Marcaeus?? The constant sadness of Minos. I love that even when I'm so invested in the main characters, the side characters carry enough weight to build a story all on their own!

All I can say about the Seven Sins MC is that I DEFINITELY need more soon, and I'm fascinated with how JG's head can build a world like this. Absolutely fascinating, worth all 5 stars at least!!

📸: beautiful teaser by Sarah Sutter

Comments

Popular Posts