🔥🔥Holy HOT DAMN!!🔥🔥

 Birdie's Biker is not like any other MC Romance I've read!! This book is DARK, like the kind of dark that comes with some pretty strong trigger warnings, and I adored it!

I'll admit it took me more than a little bit to fall for the spoiled little rich girl Birdie started out as, but by the epilogue she had become one of my favourite female leads in the last year! I love her needs, her kinks, and her sassy mouth!

Loki, just YUM!! Yes, he's an alpha, and yep he's a classic a$$hole, but sometimes I'm in the mood to get down and dirty with a biker that is not trying to be a good guy. I loved the care he has for his brothers, and his rough, sexy as fire attitude! I love the way he takes care of Birdie, and how he feels when he realizes he might have lost her; just a pure, raw need to make everyone in his path pay dearly.

This was my first MC Romance by Misty Walker, but it definitely won't be my last!! Worth 5 stars for sure!!


Comments

Popular Posts