Amo Jones Sancte Diaboli deserves at least 6 ⭐'s for OMG, what the eff did I just read?!?


So many of us have been waiting for Brantley and Saint in Sancte Diaboli, but there is absolutely no way to prepare for the level of mindfu**ery in Amo Jones writing!

Sancte Diaboli is worth 6 stars for the lethal beauty in Amo Jones writing, the amount of blood lust she builds in me every time, and the sheer raw passion in Brantley & Saint!




I'm absolutely in love with this book, and will be at a complete loss until the continuation comes out. That ending is an absolute killer, I was floating along in my blood lust for Brantley to finally get his revenge and then it ended in a way I was completely unprepared for!

Like every Amo book, I encourage you to go in with your eyes wide open, just be aware this one does end in a cliffhanger. 6 holy what the eff did I just read stars!!

Comments

Popular Posts