6 Full Stars for The Otter and his Athena!

For all that I love reading and have loved reading even more in some aspects this year, I have found my emotions hidden behind a wall when it came to most books. LJ Evans Damaged Desires brought that wall crashing to the ground. I found myself crying for Nash and Dani, crying for the amazing amount of pain they were both living with, worrying for both of them, their safety (both physical and mental), and praying they'd be able to see around their own walls.



This book took my heart and broke it open. Almost eight hours after having finished it, and I'm still almost crying through my review. I don't have enough adequate words, except to say that if you don't read it, if you miss out on the healing they bring out in and through each other, the love they show for each other before they even know who they are to each other, than you are doing yourself a disservice. Ms. Evans has earned herself a place in my top five writers with Damaged Desires, I can't say it any clearer than that.

Comments

Popular Posts